This was one of the first concrete roads built in Ohio. When Cedar Point opened for the 1913 season, it was the access road. The road extended one mile north to the water and six miles west along the lake’s unstable sandspit, which was destroyed by storms closing the road in 1919. The entrance was then relocated two miles west
Directions: Sheldon’s Marsh parking lot, Cleveland Road West Sponsor: Erie County Historical Society Year: Unknown